Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Table topper and cushions

When one hears of giant alterations to a home what does one think?  I decided to make some cushions and a table topper to complement a new colour scheme.
 
Magazines were perused and quickly I made up my mind; the fabric was purchased and last week the gift was posted away.
 
The table topper with cushions in front
 
Cushion 1

 Cushion 2
 
Cushion 3
Hopefully the parcel will arrive sometime this week, and fingers crossed, the colours I chose do add to the overall effect to the newly renovated living area.

5 comments:

Liz said...

They are stunning. I love the cushion with the butterfly. Very clever work for cushions and table topper.

Nanna Chel said...

I also love the butterfly cushion, Shirley. What absolutely beautiful work you do!

Anonymous said...

wow Shirley you have done an awesome job they are all stunning,well done.xx

Karen's Korner said...

What a lovely surprise the recipient will get when they open the package. Love the butterfly.

Ondrea said...

Oh my goodness! What a super special gift. I particularly love that butterfly. Is it machine appliqued? You are so clever.