Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Challenge

I am not a spontaneous person! Important decisions need mulling over.
In Our Craft Forum a new season of challenges are being issued; well one at the moment, though as the new year begins, I am sure there will be many more.
After considerable dilly-dallying I have decided to enter the Row by Row Round Robin. Last week I had no idea what a RxR Round Robin was. I made enquiries as to how this challenge worked. And, I received replies that sort of gave me an idea. A few web sites were offered as I didn't know the difference between Traditional and Paper Piecing. I looked, and decided I could tackle this Row by Row Round Robin.
It will be a case of try, and perhaps try again, but a challenge was offered, and I have accepted. Roll on 2011! Though I will confess I have already told My Man that life may be difficult for a few hours as I work my way through this challenge.

1 comment:

Liz said...

hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday time. I am sure you will rnjoy the RXR. i till have a few doubts but look forward to seeing heaps of pics.